Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/18 15:53:45 UTC

Re: Shiro not Spring

Hi Matt, I liked your AppFuse comment "I think the biggest value that
AppFuse provides now is a learning tool for those who work on it."
That's been my experience with volunteering on Apache Roller, a largely
sleepy project but I've found two nice positions so far as a result of
volunteering on it.

Glen