Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Martin Fernau <m....@cps-net.de> on 2009/04/27 15:29:37 UTC

"TypeDesc" equivalent for axis2?

Hello all,

I need to implement a client for a (somewhat rudimentary developed?)
webservice.
I can't get the code generator to work with this webservice (because of
soap/encoding Arrays) so I started to implement this with POJO. Now I need a
mechanism in axis2 to manipulate the namespaces for my classes. For axis 1.4 I
remember that I used a static variable called typeDesc from Type
TypeDesc.class in each Class which I filled with informations about the Class
itself and the members of it (namespace definitions etc).

What is the equvalent for this in axis2? The Class TypeDesc doesn't exists any
more.

Thanks,
Martin