Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/07/14 08:34:13 UTC

[IntelliJ] Finally I can build Falcon with open IntelliJ window :-)

Hi,

I just noticed that since the last IJ update, I can leave the IDE window open while running the Flash tests :-)

Usually the flickering of the opening Flashplayer caused some resizing in the IDE, rendering it unusable during running of the UI tests. Every third or fourth run IJ even locked up completely that I had to kill the entire IJ process. Now it appears the Flashplayer opens behind IJ and I can continue working :-D ... this is really a big improvement for me :-)

Chris

AW: [IntelliJ] Finally I can build Falcon with open IntelliJ window :-)

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
I had thus problem on my Mac :-)

Von: Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>
Datum: 14.07.16 10:50 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [IntelliJ] Finally I can build Falcon with open IntelliJ window :-)

That's Cool Chris, You are on Mac or Windows?

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [IntelliJ] Finally I can build Falcon with open IntelliJ window :-)

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General