Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/22 10:59:32 UTC

Re: selectManyPicklist for edit

Chintan, you should send this kind of messages to the users list of myfaces,
never to the developers itself if you want to have a fast answer ;-) Now I
am on holidays and I cannot help you on this, but it seems this may be a
bug. Feel free to take a look at the SelectManyListRenderer class on the
sandbox sources to see if you can debug/fix the problem and submit a patch
with the possible solution in the JIRA tracker. If you donĀ“t feel in the
mood to do that, just open a JIRA ticket with the bug,

Thanks,

Bruno