Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Krishna Kishore Bonagiri <wr...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/09 09:08:56 UTC

priority in the container request

Hi,

  Can we give the same value for priority when requesting multiple
containers from the Application Master? Basically, I need all of those
containers at the same time, and I am requesting them at the same time. So,
I am thinking if we can do that?

Thanks,
Kishore

Re: priority in the container request

Posted by Krishna Kishore Bonagiri <wr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Vinod for the quick answer, it seems to be working when I am
requesting all containers with the same specification, but not when I have
multiple container requests with different host names specified. Is this
expected behavior?

Kishore

Posted by Krishna Kishore Bonagiri <wr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Krishna Kishore Bonagiri <wr...@gmail.com>.