Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Marc Sturlese <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/03 14:31:12 UTC

Core status uptime and startTime

As far as I know, in the core admin page you can find when was the last time
an index had a modification and was comitted checking the lastModified.
But? what startTime and uptime mean?
Thanks in advance

Re: Core status uptime and startTime

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: As far as I know, in the core admin page you can find when was the last time
: an index had a modification and was comitted checking the lastModified.
: But? what startTime and uptime mean?
: Thanks in advance

startTime should be when the core was created (ie: when it started) uptime
is now-startTime (in ms).

-Hoss