Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Gruchała, Leszek <le...@blstream.com> on 2012/07/25 09:39:14 UTC

Expected date of 2.12.1 release

Hi,
I'd like to ask, when do you expect to release version 2.12.1?

Thank you

--
Leszek Gruchała

Re: Expected date of 2.12.1 release

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Short answer:

when it is ready.

Long answer:

the normal release manager is on vacation and forgot to bring their code
signing keys. the other people who have stepped up to make the release have
hit some test failures. once these test failures have been resolved, or the
normal release manager returns from their vacation, the release will be cut.