Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 18:50:54 UTC

Re: Performance Tuning guide available...

There's a copy here...

http://open.iona.com/wiki/display/ProdInfo/FUSE+Message+Broker+Performance+Tuning+Guide

On 28/09/2007, Paul Ortiz <my...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes, it would be really nice to have a look at this document.
>
> P.
>

> JigarP wrote:
> >
> > Hi Karthick,
> >
> >    I am not able to see this performance guide anywhere. can you provide
> > me link using which i can check out performance tip.
> >
> >    i have gone through this site but it is showing AMQ issue tracker page.
> >
> > http://devzone.logicblaze.com/site/how-to-tune-activemq.html

> > skarthik wrote:
> >>
> >> Thanks James,
> >>
> >> The guide is useful. I have a couple of questions.
> >>
> >>  Suppose we really don't need persistence as we don't use durable
> >> subcribers, would there be any other reason to use persitent messages?
> >>
> >>  I got the impression from various posts, that enabling/using
> >> perisistence, optimizes the activeMQ server memory usage in case of large
> >> volume of messages, as the message would not be kept in memory once it is
> >> check-pointed.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> karthik

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: Performance Tuning guide available...

Posted by Andrew <an...@gmail.com>.
 hi, I am not able to access the document as per in the link. Possible to
send me a copy of this to my email?
thanks.