Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Marc <Ma...@f1-outsourcing.eu> on 2023/09/15 15:24:45 UTC

[users@httpd] where to change this "internal server error message"

Where/how can I change this message?

misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
 xxx to inform them of the time this error occurred,
 and the actions you performed just before this error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>

or as a work-a-round, how can refuse access with modsecurity and just generate a 200 blank page response.

SecRule REQUEST_HEADERS:User-Agent "blockthisua" "id:'13006',phase:2,log,deny,status:200"

Re: [users@httpd] where to change this "internal server error message"

Posted by Frank Gingras <th...@apache.org>.
So we're likely dealing with mod_security overriding the response. I
haven't tinkered with that module in some time to give you a definitive
answer.

Posted by Marc <Ma...@f1-outsourcing.eu>.

Posted by Frank Gingras <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marc <Ma...@f1-outsourcing.eu>.