Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Arthur Marquez <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/27 22:54:09 UTC

Inventory / Product Fields

Greetings.

Has anyone set-up inventory line items in ofbiz, and addressed these items:

   - Additional product ID (Part Numbers) related to same part
   - Cross References to other (as needed)
   - Labeling / relabeling of these fields

My experience in quite new, and perhaps I am not locating/approaching this
correctly.

I'm preparing a catalog (upload) with upwards of 20k products.

I wish to use multiple warehouses (one physical location), yet "search all"
upon inquiry.

I'd like to upload the catalog, as well as upwards of 1,000 inventory line
items.

I realize I am asking multiple questions here, though related.

*Arthur Marquez*

*1-701-872-4471 : Office*
*1-818-919-5452 : Mobile*

*Farmers Union Oil Company of Beach ND*
*90 NE 1st St.*
*Beach ND 58621*

*http://www.cenexofbeach.com/ <http://www.cenexofbeach.com/>*

Re: Inventory / Product Fields

Posted by Arthur Marquez <ar...@gmail.com>.
Jacques,
Thank you so much , for your reply.
I had a very late start today, I will begin review of your suggestions
shortly.

*Arthur Marquez*

*1-701-872-4471 : Office*
*1-818-919-5452 : Mobile*