Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com> on 2007/08/04 18:31:13 UTC

Re: [sa-list] [sa-list] Default Plugins?

System Admin Dan Mahoney wrote on Sat, 4 Aug 2007 07:55:06 -0400 (EDT):

> '"Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DomainKeys" is officialy outdated by
"Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM"'

> would be nice things too (as presumably, nothing is going to ever REMOVE
> that old module from its installed location for those of us using the
> make, make install method,

As Jason says this is all told in the INSTALL file, quite clear and in some detail.
And, if you upgraded with make as you said you will also notice that the output of
"perl makefile.PL" will remind you about it.

The usage of *.pre files is also explained, in the README.

It's all there. I'm just upgrading to 3.2.2 and I'm finding it very easy if I take the
minimal amount of time to at least rush thru these files. Actually, the hint in the
configure step is already enough to tipp you off.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany