Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de> on 2014/03/15 07:35:28 UTC

Visible signature image

I believe that somebody mentioned somewhere that creating the signature
image didn't work properly, but I just can't find out who it was. While
working on a test for JPEGFactory (PDFBOX-1969) I noticed that
JPEGFactory.createFromImage() was temporarly broken (now hopefully no
more), and this method is only used by
PDVisibleSigBuilder.createSignatureImage().

I see now that this was created in PDFBOX-1766 by Thomas and Vakhtang -
please test whether it still works.

Tilman

Re: Visible signature image

Posted by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com>.
I just made a unit test for CreateSignature and I’ll add one for visible signatures soon.

-- John

Re: Visible signature image

Posted by Vakhtang koroghlishvili <va...@gmail.com>.