Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/08/24 19:28:33 UTC

[RESULTS] Karan as committer

Vote passes with 9 +1s and no other votes.

+1 votes:
Dain Sundstrom
Jacek Laskowski
Jeff Genender
Manu George
Matt Hogstrom
Mohammad Nour El-Din
David Blevins
David Jencks
Rick McGuire

Welcome aboard, Karan!

And thank you to everyone who voted!

-David

Re: It's official ([RESULTS] Karan as committer)

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Karan :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: It's official ([RESULTS] Karan as committer)

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David,

--
Karan Singh Malhi

It's official ([RESULTS] Karan as committer)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Re: [RESULTS] Karan as committer

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Aug 24, 2007, at 10:55 AM, Karan Malhi wrote:

> Thanks a lot everybody !!. Great great feeling to be part of OpenEJB.

You definitely deserve it and we are really lucky to have you
around!  You're a fantastic contributor.

I think you've inspired us all to work on the docs more and you do
such a great job of throwing ideas out there and developing them on
the list.

-David

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.

--