Posted to users@maven.apache.org by RaviPotnuru <ra...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/04/22 05:39:00 UTC

How to bundle the dependant jars with in the lib folder of war module?

I have an EAR project for which the poms were already written, now i want
jars to be bundled with war modules lib folder and those shouldn't be part
of the EAR module, can some one please help me in this regard. Briefly I
want all my dependancies should be bundled with in the war and they
shouldn,t be at ear level. Your help in this regard is greatly
appreciated... thank you.

Re: How to bundle the dependant jars with in the lib folder of war module?

Posted by Kyle Bober <ky...@gmail.com>.
Try these two links -

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/examples/skinny-wars.html
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Solving+the+Skinny+Wars+problem

-Kyle

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:39 PM, RaviPotnuru <ra...@yahoo.co.in>wrote:

> I have an EAR project for which the poms were already written, now i want
> jars to be bundled with war modules lib folder and those shouldn't be part
> of the EAR module, can some one please help me in this regard. Briefly I
> want all my dependancies should be bundled with in the war and they
> shouldn,t be at ear level. Your help in this regard is greatly
> appreciated... thank you.

-Act as if it were impossible to fail