Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2004/06/22 04:54:58 UTC

s.a.o Repository (was Re: How To Refresh Strust Web site)

I'd be very much in favor of moving to Subversion at any time and then doing the reorganization.

Like some others here, I'm using Subversion at my day job. It's been working like a charm for us. I think infrastructure would also like to see more Apache projects under Subversion, since it relieves some of the administration burdens.

-Ted.

Re: s.a.o Repository (was Re: How To Refresh Strust Web site)

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
+1 for moving before reorging

Is "reorging" even a word?  ;)

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Steve Raeburn <sr...@apache.org>.
I don't feel any need to change - CVS does everything I need for now -
but I'm not averse to Subversion, providing the Eclipse plug-in is as
good as the Eclipse CVS integration. I've heard it is pretty good, but
if anyone knows for sure, please share your experience.

A firm +0, then ;-)

Steve

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
+1 for subversion