Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Dr. Daniel Stern" <mr...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/10 11:18:59 UTC

[users@httpd] HTTPD and Xalan-Java

Hello,

I a new user to the Apache HTTPD web server and would like to use the HTTPD
as a XML web server. To do that I investigated a bit and found Xalan-Java
(and Xerces that is incorporated in it). I would like you to please help me
in telling me how can I make Xalan-Java and the HTTPD work togather. I want
the HTTPD to ask Xalan to bring it the files it needs to server and therefor
I need Xalan to be a module of HTTPD for the mulithreading. How can I make
that happen and after making Xalan an HTTPD module how do I make them work
togather ?
Please help.

Thank you and have a great day !