Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Antoine Galataud <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/16 16:05:20 UTC

Solaris binary release

In http://cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly/, I can see binary releases
for Linux, AIX, Win32, but not for Solaris (the last one is really
updated).

Do you have problems building Solaris release ? Or maybe you will stop
Solaris support :'(

Thanks for answers
--
Antoine Galataud
antoine.galataud@gmail.com

Re: Solaris binary release

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
We do not build for Solaris - we do not have the resource. however, we
know of many people (inc you :-) who have got axis working on that
platform and we would happily receive patches to help others in the
future.

"Antoine Galataud" <an...@gmail.com>
16/03/2006 15:05
Please respond to