Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/18 16:20:13 UTC

[VOTE] [RESULT] Release NMaven 0.15-incubating

The vote passes:

4  +1 binding (PPMC)
1   +1 non-binding
0   0/-1

I'll start the vote on the general incubator list; if that goes well, we
will have out the first release this week.

Thanks,
Shane

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release NMaven 0.15-incubating

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
For the record, you already have 3 IPMC votes - I think a better (more
efficient) way to do this in future would be to notify
general@incubator that you are voting here at the start and get them
to vote here.

That said - it's good to go through that with the list - Sebb has
already picked up some flaws in the notices I missed.

- Brett