Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2006/05/23 16:48:04 UTC

Tomahawk 1.1.2 is not in Maven repository

Tomahawk 1.1.2 is not in the Maven repository
   http://myfaces.zones.apache.org/dist/maven-repository/

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Paul Spencer

Re: Tomahawk 1.1.2 is not in Maven repository

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Try it now.  Its up in the myfaces repo.  Sometime later this week
we'll get it on ibiblio.

Sean

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mindspring.com>.
Sean,