Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Pontus Ullgren <ul...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/04 17:05:55 UTC

Current status of the apache extra move to SF ?

Hi,

Just wanted to check if there is any current status of the project to move
the apache extra projects to SF ?
There is pressure for the camel-extra users to get a 2.15.x release out to
match the latest release from the Apache Camel project also at present we
have no where to record bugs or even push patches to the code.

Thanks
Pontus Ullgren

Re: Current status of the apache extra move to SF ?

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On Friday, September 4, 2015, Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Pontus,
> I am not aware that comdev has reached a decision on this matter yet.
> Perhaps it is time to do so, I think the discussion died out without any
> formal verdict.

that is also my impression.

rgds
jan i