Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Je...@boeing.com> on 2011/01/14 21:30:22 UTC

pipeline error handler

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my error handlers in Cocoon 2.1.11.  Specifically, I can't get my error handlers to work when attached to an individual pipeline.  They work when attached to a "pipelines" element, so I think my map:selectors is setup ok, but the handlers attached to a pipeline element never catches any exceptions.  Any ideas?  E.g.

      <map:pipeline type="noncaching">
            <!--
                  Pipeline for importing legacy xml into the Neutral model using
                  semantic XML app models
            -->
            <map:match pattern="*/*/*In/*/*sxmlIn.flow/*/*">
                  <map:generate src="inputs/{4}" />
                  <map:transform src="xsl/{3}FormatNames.xsl">
                        <map:parameter name="instanceName" value="{2}" />
                  </map:transform>
                  <map:transform src="xsl/AppInAdapter.xsl">
                        <map:parameter name="instanceName" value="{2}" />
                        <map:parameter name="appName" value="{3}" />
                        <map:parameter name="xmlRoot" value="{7}" />
                  </map:transform>
                  <map:serialize type="xml" />
            </map:match>
            <map:handle-errors>