Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2018/03/24 01:31:34 UTC

Give a speech about Apache SkyWalking (Incubating) in QCon Beijing 2018

Hi IPMC,

I have been invited and are going to give a speech about Apache SkyWalking (Incubating) in QCon Beijing 2018. The subject is `the Development of SkyWalking, from a small project into global community`. Most things in that speech will be about the project itself, and its development, such as, refactor and rewrite 4 times in 2 years, work in global community with Zipkin, CNCF OpenTracing, Distributed tracing workshop, etc. And of course, will mention Chinese Apache projects(including TLP and Incubating), and show our honor to be part of them.

I will notice every time, I mention the project with `(incubating)` or `孵化器`(incubating in Chinese).

I send this mail to inform the IPMC, in case there are others things I should take care. Hope IPMC community gives me some advices to do so.

Here is QCon page: https://2018.qconbeijing.com/presentation/445 Aprial 20th, 2018, Beijing.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking original creator and PPMC member