Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2011/01/23 01:36:51 UTC

Re: Generating release notes as part of release

I've started working on this but ran into a bit of a problem.  The plugin I need to write would want to use the functionality in the changes plugin. However, the changes plugin doesn't separate the actual logic into a separate jar so it is difficult to make use of it from another plugin. Is there any reason I can't refactor the changes plugin into 2 subprojects?

Ralph