Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com> on 2018/07/11 18:43:49 UTC

[lucy-dev] Re: [lucy-user] Lucy retirement

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7eff8d7202731622d7cfa6731fdf43d82f1c2d261729b07c76393328@%3Cdev.lucy.apache.org%3E

--
Peter Karman  .  he/him/his  .  785.337.0405  .  https://karpet.github.io/

Re: [lucy-user] Thank you guy! Re: [lucy-user] Lucy retirement

Posted by Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>.
Arjan Widlak wrote on 7/13/18 5:13 AM:
> Dear Marvin, Peter, Nick and others,
>
> I am a long time user of Lucy and of Kinosearch before that. So I just wanted to
> say: thank you!
>
> Kind regards,

Arjan,

You're welcome. As noted in that dev@ thread, working on Lucy/KS and with this