Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2008/01/12 20:01:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release pom 1.0.2

In order to prepare our upcoming releases of the various projects,
I assembled the 1.0.2 version of our parent pom and put it up here
for voting:

http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/felix/1.0.2/

Please note that I did not sign the artifact as it's just the pom that
we will directly deploy into the maven 2 repository. There won't be any
download of this pom other than from the repository.

So please cast your votes - the vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release pom 1.0.2

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release pom 1.0.2

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix

Re: [VOTE] Release pom 1.0.2

Posted by Stefano Lenzi <ki...@interfree.it>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> In order to prepare our upcoming releases of the various projects,
> I assembled the 1.0.2 version of our parent pom and put it up here
> for voting:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/felix/1.0.2/
>
> Please note that I did not sign the artifact as it's just the pom that
> we will directly deploy into the maven 2 repository. There won't be any
> download of this pom other than from the repository.
>
> So please cast your votes - the vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks
> Carsten

+1

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet"  Lenzi

Re: [VOTE] Release pom 1.0.2

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Sunday 13 January 2008 03:01, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> In order to prepare our upcoming releases of the various projects,
>> I assembled the 1.0.2 version of our parent pom and put it up here
>> for voting:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/felix/1.0.2/
>>
>> Please note that I did not sign the artifact as it's just the pom that
>> we will directly deploy into the maven 2 repository. There won't be any
>> download of this pom other than from the repository.
>>
>> So please cast your votes - the vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> +1
>
> It is incredible on how small a "release" is... And I am not sure how ASF
> policies are about this. We are expected to put it into /dist for archiving
> purposes and not rely on external resources for that.

Ok, no problem to put it there as well.
I think I read "somewhere" that actually maven poms are no real release
and therefore don't need any voting etc. But as I can't find the
reference anymore it's safer to go the way of pretending that this is a
real release :)

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release pom 1.0.2

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Sunday 13 January 2008 03:01, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> In order to prepare our upcoming releases of the various projects,
> I assembled the 1.0.2 version of our parent pom and put it up here
> for voting:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/felix/1.0.2/
>
> Please note that I did not sign the artifact as it's just the pom that
> we will directly deploy into the maven 2 repository. There won't be any
> download of this pom other than from the repository.
>
> So please cast your votes - the vote will be open for 72 hours.

+1

It is incredible on how small a "release" is... And I am not sure how ASF
policies are about this. We are expected to put it into /dist for archiving
purposes and not rely on external resources for that.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er