Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alfie Kirkpatrick <Al...@ioko.com> on 2009/11/09 13:28:20 UTC

Problem with ComponentResources.getElementName()?

This call appears to remove any namespace information, so the following
are not equivalent:

                <t:mycomponent element="ns:something"/>

                <ns:something t:type="mycomponent"/>

In the first case the element parameter is "ns:something". In the second
case calling getElementName() returns 'something' without the namespace.

Is this intentional?

Thanks, Alfie.

Re: Problem with ComponentResources.getElementName()?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Looks like a bug .... with a tricky fix.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210