Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/29 14:29:52 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-308: Support dynamic update of max.connections.per.ip/max.connections.per.ip.overrides configs

Hi All,

I would like to start voting on KIP-308 which would add support for dynamic
update of max.connections.per.ip/max.connections.per.ip.overrides configs

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=85474993

Thanks,

Re: [VOTE] KIP-308: Support dynamic update of max.connections.per.ip/max.connections.per.ip.overrides configs

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
*Hi All,The vote has passed with 3 binding votes (Dong Lin, Rajini, Jason,)
and one non-binding vote(Ted).Thanks everyone for the
votes.Thanks,Manikumar*

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.