Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2010/08/23 02:47:51 UTC

[VOTE] Thiago Veronezi as committer

Subject says it all :)

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours (usually more).  As always anyone is welcome to vote.

Here's my +1

-David

Re: [VOTE] Thiago Veronezi as committer

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
+1
david jencks

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
+1

Jean-Louis

Re: [VOTE] Thiago Veronezi as committer

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: [VOTE] Thiago Veronezi as committer

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jarek

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: [VOTE] Thiago Veronezi as committer

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

--kevan

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com>.
+1

Jeff
Sent from my iPhone

Re: [RESULT] Thiago Veronezi as committer

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Oh my!!!!!!
I am super excited! Its an honor to be part of this team. Thank you a lot
for trusting on my work. Ill do my best to help the openejb team to
implement the best ejb server ever! Let's get this EJB3.1 done!!!! :O)
Thank you!!!!

Thiago - what a great day!!!! :O)

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Just found the link....

http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf

[]s,
Thiago.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard Thiago :D

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Congrats Thiago.
Welcome aboard!

Jean-Louis

Re: [RESULT] Thiago Veronezi as committer

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
David,
Its done. According to the secretary, my ICLA has been filed. Sam Ruby asked
me to advise you.
Thanks,
Thiago.