Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Pawel Janusz @ SoftSystem" <pa...@softsystem.pl> on 2007/08/31 14:57:23 UTC

MTOM

Hello,
have anyone of You example of C# .NET client which handle MTOM ?
I know i need to use WSE 3.0, but how to use it ?
if You can please help me.

I have Java CXF as source of MTOM :)

--
Thanks
Pawel Janusz

RE: MTOM

Posted by Christopher Moesel <Ch...@avid.com>.
Hi Pawel,

Try looking at this article, it may have what you need:
http://dotnetslackers.com/articles/aspnet/GettingStartedCreatingWSEEnabl
edWebService.aspx

Basically, from my recollection on doing it myself, you need to have at
least VS 2005.  You also need to download and install WSE 3.0.  Then
you:

- Right click on the project and choose "WSE Settings 3.0"
- Click the checkbox to enable WSE 3.0 for the project.
- Choose the messaging tab and turn MTOM Client mode to ON.
- Click OK to get rid of the WSE 3.0 settings dialog.
- Then you need to update the Web Reference so VS regenerates the client
code.
- And make sure you use the port that has "Wse" at the end.  For
instance, if you had been using a port called "Calculator", now you
should use "CalculatorWse".

Best of luck,
Chris