Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jignesh ShaH <ji...@persistent.co.in> on 2007/05/07 07:08:47 UTC

Problem with the queue blocking at 5858 message count

Hi ,

I m using AMQ 4.1.1 and having broker and producer on same machine and
consumer on different machine the size of the message is 1.5KB approx the
problem is that even if I m using noon persistent mode on the Queue after
5858 messages there is no response from any of the sides.

Can anybody help me on this