Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de> on 2015/09/15 22:47:03 UTC

Human readable configuration?

Hi,

we currently use JSON or, worse, binary Avro for serialization of our
configurations. If we want to act on REEF-751, we might also want to
move to a more humane format like YAML. Is anyone interested in acting
on that idea?

Markus

Re: Human readable configuration?

Posted by Tobin Baker <td...@cs.washington.edu>.
We (the Myria project) are definitely still interested in this feature :)
We're currently using INI format for our configuration files but would be
quite happy to move to YAML.