Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by "COLLIER, THOMAS CERVANTES [AG/1005]" <th...@monsanto.com> on 2017/09/12 21:39:59 UTC

D3 upgrade from V3 to V4?

Is there any development in upgrading to a newer version of D3.  From V3 to V4?

Thomas Cervantes Collier
Scientific Visualization Web Developer

This email and any attachments were sent from a Monsanto email account and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this email and any attachments immediately. Any unauthorized use, including disclosing, printing, storing, copying or distributing this email, is prohibited. All emails and attachments sent to or from Monsanto email accounts may be subject to monitoring, reading, and archiving by Monsanto, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, as permitted by applicable law. Thank you.

Re: D3 upgrade from V3 to V4?

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
We haven't really looked into upgrading since nvd3 still depends on d3v3.
We could have both deps but it's probably a good idea to have only one
version of d3 in our builds. Will definitely bump once nvd3 moves up to v4.
We've been pretty good about keeping our dependencies up-to-date.

Max