Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by te...@apache.org on 2003/07/02 16:41:56 UTC

[JAKARTA NEWSLETTER DRAFT] News on 'Jakarta Tomcat' from May to June, 2003

Dear Jakarta Tomcat Development Team,
(http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/)

We are now preparing the 'Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9',
news from May to June 2003, which would be published
in the middle of July 2003.

The 'Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9' will be appeared at
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/news/200305.html
and the editorial deadline would be 00:00 GMT, 6th July.

We lowered the barrier to entry - users and developers
will be able to easily contribute, as prepared the
ApacheWiki(http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi).

If you have anything to be added to the ApacheWiki, please go to
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaNewsletterDrafts/Issue9
and fill up what you want to append.
If there's nothing news-worthy on 'Jakarta Tomcat', then please just write *N/A*.

If you have been voted in as a new committer in 'Jakarta Tomcat' project
within these 2 months, please add your name to the list on ApacheWiki.

Probably, the former newsletter draft (Jakarta Newsletter Issue8)
would give you some hints in writing the articles.
cf. http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaNewsletterDrafts/Issue8March2003

If you have time enough to contribute to
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Tomcat
please modify, fill in the ApacheWiki to create more precise and useful pages.

We really appreciate your contribution.
If you have any questions about this, please subscribe to
mailto:general-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org
and send your messages to
mailto:general@jakarta.apache.org

Sincerely,