Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Olivier Dehon <od...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/10 15:12:31 UTC

Projects do not get created in project group when adding modules to the POM

Hi,

I have created and uploaded a POM (SNAPSHOT version) with modules into
Continuum as a Maven2 project.
Continuum correctly created the project group with one member project
per module.
Now, when I checkin changes in that POM, say to add or remove a module,
these changes are not reflected in Continuum
when the project group is re-built. I would have expected that it would
add/remove projects as per the latest module
hierarchy described in the POM.

The only way I found to reflect the module changes is to delete and
re-create the project group.
Am I missing something?

I am using Continuum 1.0.3 with Maven 2.0.4

Thanks in advance for any hints.

-Olivier

Re: Projects do not get created in project group when adding modules to the POM

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Olivier Dehon a écrit :
> Great, sounds good.
>
> Can you tell me if the 1.1 will also include the XMLRPC methods to
> handle project groups?

Probably, but patches are welcome ;)
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/sandbox/trunk/continuum/continuum-client/

Posted by Olivier Dehon <od...@gmail.com>.