Posted to user@carbondata.apache.org by 陈庚阳 <ge...@suanhua.org> on 2020/01/14 10:52:49 UTC

file does not exist /hdfs/path/xxx.carbonindexmerge

Hi all,

         I use carbonData to query bigdata, but  today , I found it has some
problem,

         1.I want to Delete this problem partition, but failed , throw ipc.
RemoteException , file does not exist:
/hdfs/path/to/partion/xxx.carbonindexmerge

Can you give me some ideas , except reimport those data.

Look forward to your reply.

答复: file does not exist /hdfs/path/xxx.carbonindexmerge

Posted by 陈庚阳 <ge...@suanhua.org>.
Hi Zhichao,

  Thank for  your reply.

         1. create table

          CREATE TABLE carbontable(

        A string,

        B string,

        C LONG)

        partitioned by (dt string)

      STORED AS carbondata

   2. data like this

         A: N1

         B: N2

         C:12

         dt: 20200116

  data in this table is insert two years ago, those data no update/delete/insert, but day before yestoday, when I use it , thow a exception

         FileNotFoundExcepiton , /path/to/0000232323xxxxxx.carbonindexmerge

         Only this partition ocure this problem , how can I reindex it. Thanks.

Hi , can you describe more detail, for example, create table sql, how to delete partition data, and so on.

Re: file does not exist /hdfs/path/xxx.carbonindexmerge

Posted by Zhichao Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.