Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/11 09:25:02 UTC

[7.2] multiple pages Access Denied

Hi

I have something strange (as always). Two pages A and B

If I open the two pages in the same session on two different tabs.
Invoking an ajax behavior (wicket modal panel) yields

Access Denied

stack tells me this:

Behavior rejected interface invocation. Component: [AjaxLink
[Component id = addcontactButton]] Behavior:
org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.AjaxLink$1@79f8700 Listener:
[RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public
abstract void org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]

If I only mess around with page A there are no problems. But opening
Page B in another tab apparently triggers this. It does not matter if
there is ajax or not on page B

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: [7.2] multiple pages Access Denied

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Our backend threw a null, which gave problems in other places..SO this
is not a wicket problem :)

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.