Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dean Jackson <De...@cmis.CSIRO.AU> on 2001/03/29 15:24:04 UTC

full screen mode

Hi,

I remember Thierry telling me he hacked a full screen
mode for Batik back in early December, and that he
removed it soon afterwards. Since then, svgviewer has
become svgbrowser.

Is there a full screen mode in svgbrowser, or plans
for one? What were the problems with the old implementation?

Dean

Re: full screen mode

Posted by Thierry Kormann <tk...@sophia.inria.fr>.
On Thursday 29 March 2001 15:24, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I remember Thierry telling me he hacked a full screen
> mode for Batik back in early December, and that he
> removed it soon afterwards. Since then, svgviewer has
> become svgbrowser.
>
> Is there a full screen mode in svgbrowser, or plans
> for one? What were the problems with the old implementation?

We have rewritten the hack at XMLOne and we are planning to add it to the
svgbrowser for the 1.0 release.

Keep cool :)

Thierry.