Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by dimas yoga pratama <sm...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 23:20:01 UTC

[URGENT] cannot access management server after restarting service

Hi,
Ok this is my problem, I change parameter in global settings, and I unset
some value and I restarted the management server using "service
cloudstack-management restart".
I tried to access the MS back in http://10.151.32.51:8080/client/ and no
luck, it returned 404 resource not available.
Is it a bug or something? How I can get my MS back?

looking forward for your answer,

Re: [URGENT] cannot access management server after restarting service

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 11:20 PM, dimas yoga pratama <sm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> Ok this is my problem, I change parameter in global settings, and I unset
> some value and I restarted the management server using "service
> cloudstack-management restart".
> I tried to access the MS back in http://10.151.32.51:8080/client/ and no
> luck, it returned 404 resource not available.
> Is it a bug or something? How I can get my MS back?
>
> looking forward for your answer,

What does your management log say?

--
Erik Weber

Re: [URGENT] cannot access management server after restarting service

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
Great to hear that :-)

--
Erik Weber

Posted by dimas yoga pratama <sm...@gmail.com>.
It works! Many thanks Erik.

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shweta Agarwal <Sh...@citrix.com>.
I suggest to use HeidiSql tool . Its lighter than mysql workbench .

Yes its definitely possible, look for configuration table in cloud db.

For ease of use, install mysql workbench, if you haven't done so already.

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Make sure that tomcat server is running. Please check /var/log/cloudstack/management/catalina.out file for any errors in bringing up tomcat server.

-Sanjeev

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dimas yoga pratama <sm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dimas yoga pratama <sm...@gmail.com>.