Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Greg Coit <gr...@chapterthreellc.com> on 2009/12/03 19:44:16 UTC

restrict jmeter to one domain

Hello,

I'm doing some stress testing of a website/server using jmeter.  The
site grabs some content from other (authorized) servers/domains.  I'd
like to find out what kind of speed penalty I'm incurring with this
setup by running two tests:

One against the whole site and one against just pages hosted on this domain.

Rather then modify the site (which is quite extensive), is there a way
to tell jmeter to ignore content from all domains but the one being
tested?

Thanks!

Greg

--
Greg Coit
Systems Administrator

Re: restrict jmeter to one domain

Posted by Harry_ <ha...@gmail.com>.
I was also facing similar problem. I used the following in the Embed URL must
match field:

http://.*\.online\.org\.uk/.*

Used star because we want to use the same regular expression for test on all
environments local, test, staging.

It is working fine... :)

Thanks for the post...

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.