Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Herman Reintke <hr...@tauri.nl> on 2006/01/05 12:38:17 UTC

spamassassin

LS,

I made a matcher which uses my spamassassin installation on the same system.

In the config.xml  I do have the following to do the spamcheck

<mailet match='SpamCheck=c:\utilities\perl\bin\spamassassin -e,c:\temp' class="AddHeader">

<name>X-SpamChecked</name>

<value>true</value>

</mailet>

<mailet match="HasHeader=X-Spam-Flag" class="ToRepository">

<repositoryPath>file://var/mail/inboxes/spambox/</repositoryPath>

</mailet>

If someone wants the source of the matcher I am willing to proviode that.

Kind regards,

Herman Reintke