Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Krishna Agarwal <kr...@gmail.com> on 2023/11/20 06:23:49 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-974: Docker Image for GraalVM based Native Kafka Broker

Hi,
I'd like to call a vote on KIP-974 which aims to publish a docker image for
GraalVM based Native Kafka Broker.

KIP -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-974%3A+Docker+Image+for+GraalVM+based+Native+Kafka+Broker

Discussion thread -
https://lists.apache.org/thread/98wnx4w92fqj5wymkqlqyjsvzxz277hk

Regards,
Krishna

Re: [VOTE] KIP-974: Docker Image for GraalVM based Native Kafka Broker

Posted by Krishna Agarwal <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thanks for participating in the discussion and voting! KIP-974 has been
accepted with the following +1 votes:

- Justine Olshan (binding)
- Ismael Juma (binding)
- Manikumar (binding)
- Federico Valeri (non-binding)

Posted by Krishna Agarwal <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The voting process for KIP was temporarily paused due to ongoing
discussions on the KIP.
With the conclusion of these discussions and no further active
conversations, I propose to resume the voting thread.

Regards,
Krishna

Posted by Federico Valeri <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 (non binding)

Thanks

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Krishna,

Posted by Justine Olshan <jo...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Hi Krishna,
Thanks for following up on my questions in the discussion thread.
+1 (binding) from me :)

Justine

On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 9:00 AM Krishna Agarwal <

Posted by Krishna Agarwal <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Krishna Agarwal <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
We have received 2 binding and 1 non-binding votes in the favour of this
KIP.
We're still in need of additional votes to move this proposal forward. If
you haven't had the opportunity to review the KIP yet, I kindly encourage
you to take a moment to do so and share your valuable vote.

Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Posted by Ismael Juma <me...@ismaeljuma.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks for the KIP.