Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by David Rees <dr...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/26 02:23:23 UTC

DateTimeField background

I'm working on upgrading an application from T5.1 to T5.2 and of
course to chenille-kit 1.3.2.

I have found that the DateTimeField component always sets the input
background to white and can't find a way to override it.  Am I missing
something or do I need to look at modifying the component?

-Dave

Re: [chenillekit-user] - Working with chenillekit and Tapestry 5.2

Posted by Greg Pagendam-Turner <gr...@liftyourgame.com>.
Thanks Howard,

What version of Tapx should I be using?

Currently I'm using 1.1-SNAPSHOT

Regards,

Greg

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

<gr...@liftyourgame.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>>    public static void
>>> contributeSchedulerFactory(MappedConfiguration<String, Resource>
>>> configuration)
>>>    {
>>>        Resource configResource = new
>>> ClasspathResource("scheduler.properties");
>>>        configuration.add("quartz.properties", configResource);
>>>    }
>>>
>>> Generates an exception
>>> Caused by: org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationException: Service
>>> 'SchedulerFactory' is configured using
>>> org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.OrderedConfiguration, not
>>> org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.MappedConfiguration.
>>>
>>> The documentation at http://www.chenillekit.org
>>> <http://www.chenillekit.org/> looks a little old. It points to source code
>>> that is 23 months old as well as old mailing lists on google code.
>>>
>>> Where can I find an example using the new ChenilleKit so I can fix this

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [chenillekit-user] - Working with chenillekit and Tapestry 5.2

Posted by Greg Pagendam-Turner <gr...@liftyourgame.com>.
Thanks Stefan,

Posted by Stefan Markmann <st...@googlemail.com>.