Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com> on 1996/06/13 06:29:28 UTC

Cygnus?

What happened to them? Did we scare them away during the version
numbering discussion?

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your
shoes.
		-- Mickey Mouse

Re: Cygnus?

Posted by Tom Tromey <tr...@cygnus.com>.
Chuck> What happened to them? Did we scare them away during the
Chuck> version numbering discussion?

We're still here.  We're working to get our release in "ship-shape".
I don't have a precise date.  I'll send a (brief) announcement here
when we're ready.  At some point after that I'm going to work on
integrating 1.1 into our build tree (meaning: autoconfiscate again).
Hopefully it will be pretty soon...

Tom