Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by fabio_patricio <fa...@terra.com.br> on 2005/04/04 20:39:19 UTC

Function LPAD.

  Hi,

  I need one funcao LPAD (similar the one that he exists in the Oracle), but I did not find nothing similar in
the Derby.
  I walked looking for in the sources to see where are executed the functions in the Derby but I did not find,
somebody could inform me?

  Best Regards

  Fabio Patricio

Re: Function LPAD.

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
axion has lpad/rpad -- could we suck these (and maybe other) axion
functions into derby?

Note this thread started on derby-user, but I thought adding the
functionality belongs on derby-dev.

  -jean

Re: Function LPAD.

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.