Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Dishara Wijewardana <dd...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/19 06:21:00 UTC

[GSoC 2013] TODOs Left

Hi Ian,
Since the firm pencil down date is on 23rd Monday, I would like to know
what are the TODOs left?
Since per last mail thread, based on the code reviews I will finish them
up.

Please advice what else should I do before the pencil down date?
 -  For all implementations I have written test classes. Those are goes
inline with the existing sling APIs. i.e A standard resource provider for
Sling which does CRUD. (CREATE, READ,UPDATE,DELETE).
But I will also write a README like post to get started with sling
Cassandra and what are the pre requisites and etc. (i.e you need to install
Cassandra bundle and start Cassandra server ).
- Is there any API to in-cooperate the access control implementation ?
Please let me know what else I should do/what I missed ?

--
Thanks
/Dishara

Re: [GSoC 2013] TODOs Left