Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/24 13:27:31 UTC

product attributes

Hello,

Is there anywhere in Ofbiz 9.04 a java method or other function to get the
attributes out of a product to view them on the ecommerce page?

Regards,
Heidi

--
Olagos bvba
http://www.olagos.eu <http://www.olagos.eu/>

Re: product attributes

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
I will do it then myself, i think..... :-)
Heidi

2012/5/1 Robert G. <ga...@mercon24.de>

> I can sell you 5 minutes (10$ / minute) :)

Olagos bvba
http://www.olagos.eu <http://www.olagos.eu/>
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl
Olagos team
Heesterbos 5
2570 Duffel
Belgium

Re: product attributes

Posted by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>.
I can sell you 5 minutes (10$ / minute) :)

Re: product attributes

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
Nice !!

Thank you very much.

I only need the time now to implement it although it will take only a
few minutes.

Re: product attributes

Posted by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>.

Re: product attributes

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
oh ok . Nice. I have to check the whole search routine but didn't have time
until now.

Thanks for the information.

ERic

Re: product attributes