Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sagar Chaturvedi <sa...@nectechnologies.in> on 2013/05/20 12:46:28 UTC

Solr cloud setup

Hi,

I am new to Solr. I have a question regarding solrCloud - What is the difference between solr and solrcloud?

Also please let me know if the complete procedure to setup solr cloud is mentioned somewhere.

Regards,
Sagar

DISCLAIMER:

intended

for the named recipient(s) only.

It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NECHCL or its

this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the

opinions of NECHCL or its affiliates.

distribution and / or publication of

this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is

strictly prohibited. If you have

immediately. .

Re: Solr cloud setup

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On 20 May 2013 16:16, Sagar Chaturvedi
<sa...@nectechnologies.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to Solr. I have a question regarding solrCloud - What is the difference between solr and solrcloud?
>
> Also please let me know if the complete procedure to setup solr cloud is mentioned somewhere.
[...]

Please do some basic legwork yourself: Just typing "solrcloud" into
Google search would get you started. See, for example,
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud

Regards,
Gora

Re: Solr cloud setup