Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Nalin Kumar <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/30 13:51:29 UTC

OutOfMemoryError while crawling

Hi all,

I am newbie to Nutch, i am using Nutch to crawl some sites but i do get an
"Out of memory error" while updating ,i even found some suggestions on the
Nutch mailing list but those suggestion cant solve the issue.

What should i do or check to stop this error ?
Is there any limitation of memory for this ?
i am using it on my single system and I'm not even using NDFS.
My ram is 512mb but i get such errors while crawling just some thousand of
pages.

Any suggestion would greatly help.
Thanks in advance

Regards,