Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2019/01/10 08:04:45 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.4

Thanks for your participation in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 7 (Alex Dettinger, Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Gregor
Zurowski, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Willem Jiang, Zoran Regvart)

+1 non-binding: 2 (Dmitry Volodin, François Papon)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel 2.21.4 shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor