Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2022/02/28 11:43:51 UTC

Next releases

Hi folks,

I was looking to do a 4.0.1 release and bumps for the 3.0.x and 2.5.x
branches. Anyone have anything outstanding that needs to be included?

Thanks, Paul.

RE: Next releases

Posted by Peter Burka <Pe...@twosigma.com>.
Will the next 3.0.x release support Java 17? Specifically GROOVY-10201 is still open.

/peter

Posted by Lóránt Pintér <lo...@gradle.com>.
Is there something like a 4.0.1-rc-1 or similar artifact I could try?

--
Lóránt Pintér
Engineer

Re: Next releases